Question: Dear lawyer, I would like to know how I can obtain residence in Spain as an investor, and to learn what the requirements are to allow this. My idea is to invest in real estate properties in Spain. Thank you very much, Answer. Dear reader, Thank you for your enquiry. Indeed, it is possible […]
OTHER SERVICES: Certifications/Legalisation/Oaths and Swearing Affidavits, apostille, NIE number, etc.
At White Baos Abogados, we help both our clients and legal practices located outside Spain, with a wide range of diverse legal and professional services, ranging from the preparation of certificates or affidavits of Spanish law to application and accreditation before foreign authorities and courts.
We can obtain an apostille for Spanish documents (notarial deeds, judicial decisions, etc.) and give advice on tax procedures for reviewing declared values in real estate transactions: purchases, inheritances as well as advice on Income Tax for Non-Residents, etc.
- Certificates of Spanish Law
- Certifications/Legalisation/Oaths and Swearing Affidavits
- Obtaining Spanish N.I.E.-NIE Numbers
- APOSTILLE IN SPAIN AND UK. How to get the apostille for legal documents, public notary documents and deeds, administrative documents, etc.
- Spanish Tax for Non Residents: Non Residents Income Tax, Local Rates Council Tax IBI, Capital Gains Tax, etc
- Revision of declared value on the Deed, Tax inspections and penalty processes
- Immigration Law Service. Obtaining residence and Visa in Spain.
Latest Articles and Real Cases Related
In this section we publish legal articles and real court cases of your law firm. Consult your doubts in our database
THE Spanish Supreme Court, in recent rulings, has once again questioned and declared insufficient the system used by many tax authorities in Spain to review the values or prices declared in the public deeds ( escritura) of sale and purchase which allows them to request additional Patrimonial Transfer Tax. Thus, it is possible that if […]
In today’s article, we will give some general information on practical and legal aspects of the Powers of Attorney in Spain. What is a Spanish power of attorney? . It is the document by which somebody, principal, whether individual or legal person (companies) authorize another person/s, representative (individuals or companies), before a Spanish public […]