Dear Lawyers, I am a teacher moving back to my home country and I am currently finalising preparations for my move for the next school year. I have been told that I will need, among other requirements, a Spanish Criminal Record Certificate . Is this correct and if so can you can help with the […]
OTHER SERVICES: Certifications/Legalisation/Oaths and Swearing Affidavits, apostille, NIE number, etc.
At White Baos Abogados, we help both our clients and legal practices located outside Spain, with a wide range of diverse legal and professional services, ranging from the preparation of certificates or affidavits of Spanish law to application and accreditation before foreign authorities and courts.
We can obtain an apostille for Spanish documents (notarial deeds, judicial decisions, etc.) and give advice on tax procedures for reviewing declared values in real estate transactions: purchases, inheritances as well as advice on Income Tax for Non-Residents, etc.
- Certificates of Spanish Law
- Certifications/Legalisation/Oaths and Swearing Affidavits
- Obtaining Spanish N.I.E.-NIE Numbers
- APOSTILLE IN SPAIN AND UK. How to get the apostille for legal documents, public notary documents and deeds, administrative documents, etc.
- Spanish Tax for Non Residents: Non Residents Income Tax, Local Rates Council Tax IBI, Capital Gains Tax, etc
- Revision of declared value on the Deed, Tax inspections and penalty processes
- Immigration Law Service. Obtaining residence and Visa in Spain.
Latest Articles and Real Cases Related
In this section we publish legal articles and real court cases of your law firm. Consult your doubts in our database
Alert! Request from the Spanish tax authorities for the Non-Resident Income Tax.
AS we have explained on a number of occasions, individuals who are non tax residents in Spain and who own a property or have a part interest in one have the obligation to pay individual Non Residents Income Tax in respect of that property. This obligation will apply to all those who are not […]
Spain approves the first law about the provisional consequences of a hard BREXIT. Expatriates.
GIVEN the possibility of a Brexit without an agreement or a Hard Brexit, Spain has approved, through Royal Decree Law 5/2019, a series of provisional measures to regulate the consequences of such an event, albeit temporarily and provisionally. Regarding this law, we should point out the following; Temporality and reciprocity It is noted that […]