Contact us

Certifications/Legalisation/Oaths and Swearing Affidavits

The Certification and or Legalisation of a document is one of the many services offered on a daily basis by our firm whilst it is a document for the Spanish, English or authorities from another country.

We can assist you in certify or legalized and/ or get apostilled ( Hague Apostille) a document, which it is often required when dealing with a court case, inheritance, formal agreements, deeds, etc.

It is normal to get certified or apostilled document as: Birth and marriage Certificates,
Power of Attorney, Prove of domicile, Prove of Identity, passport, etc.

Oaths – Affidavits
An affidavit is a statement that goes together with an oath stating that the contents of the affidavit are true. These are normally done for court cases, inheritance, etc.

Contact us

    Latest Articles and Real Cases Related

    In this section we publish legal articles and real court cases of your law firm. Consult your doubts in our database

    Criminal Record Certificate in Spain.

    How Get a Spanish Criminal Record Certificate in Spain.

    Dear Lawyers, I am a teacher moving back to my home country and I am currently finalising preparations for my move for the next school year. I have been told that I will need, among other requirements, a Spanish Criminal Record Certificate . Is this correct and if so can you can help with the […]

    Read More…

    The power of attorney in Spain. General information on how to make it, types, costs, requirements, etc.

    In today’s article, we will give some general information on practical and legal aspects of the Powers of Attorney in Spain.   What is a Spanish power of attorney? . It is the document by which somebody, principal, whether individual or legal person (companies) authorize another person/s, representative (individuals or companies), before a Spanish public […]

    Read More…


    CONSULTATION: Dear Sirs, I am getting divorce in the UK. My solicitors and I are looking to serve an individual with a Divorce Petition personally, and then complete an affidavit of service. The individual lives in the Alicante area. How this can be done?, What is the best way to do it?. Dear reader, Thank […]

    Read More…