Contact us

Immigration Law Service. Obtaining residence and Visa in Spain.

AT White Baos Abogados, we are able to give advice working with experts in the field, with regards to Immigration law and residency in Spain and can help you to request, or renew, residency or visa for Spain.

The possibilities of requesting, and where appropriate obtaining residency and visa are different:

– Non-Lucrative Residency or Visa. It is for those who have sufficient means and wish to reside without undertaking any economic activity.
– Golden Visa. To obtain it, a minimum amount of money must be invested in Spain, in the purchase of real estate, etc.
– Student visa
– Entrepreneurs visa.

If you have any questions about Immigration law and residency in Spain., do not hesitate to contact us, and we will help you.

You can get more information about our services regarding residency and VISA in Spain, on the following VIDEOS:

.-Golden Visa in Spain. Legal Advice.
.- Non Lucrative Visa in Spain. Legal Advice.
.-Difference between the Golden and the Non Lucrative Visa in Spain. Tax implication.

Contact us

    Latest Articles and Real Cases Related

    In this section we publish legal articles and real court cases of your law firm. Consult your doubts in our database

    Residency in Spain without the right to work. (Non-Profit)

    Obtaining residence in Spain. The Temporary Non-lucrative visa. Right to reside without working.

    Legal advice in Spain. Residence in Spain without the right to work. The Non-lucrative visa Temporary Residence […]

    Read More…

    Obtaining residence visa or permits in Europe. Golden visa for foreign investors in Spain

    Question: Dear lawyer, I would like to know how I can obtain residence in Spain as an investor, and to learn what the requirements are to allow this. My idea is to invest in real estate properties in Spain. Thank you very much, Answer. Dear reader, Thank you for your enquiry. Indeed, it is possible […]

    Read More…