Serve a court case in Spain wrongly. Nullity of the court process. […]
LITIGATION: civil jurisdiction, consumers, Real Estate Litigations: claims against the builder, tenancy disputes, community of owners, etc.
AT White Baos Abogados we have extensive experience in defending the rights of our clients before the Spanish courts, especially in civil jurisdiction.
Such activity is mainly in matters related to civil contracts, resolution of purchase, and work (construction) and building contracts, real estate law, building and construction problems and defects, boundary problems, etc.
Likewise, we are experts in banking law: floor clause, expenses, IRPH, multi-currency, toxic bank products, etc.
In addition, we can advise you in matters relating to personal injury (accidents), insurance law, and in general in any civil legal proceedings that you may have in Spain.
Our extensive professional experience, specialised legal training and ability to review matters from different perspectives, as well as our personal dedication and close relation with each of the court procedures involved, ensures that your court dealings will be undertaken in a professional, expert, innovative and personal manner.
- Actions against developers/banks in Spain arising from unfinished or delayed construction projects
- Claims in respect of negligent/defective building work
- Tenancy disputes / eviction
- Personal Injury, car accidents, etc.
- Other legal and court claims regarding Real Estate and Property Law, Boundaries disputes, Neigbour dispute, etc.
- Ownership of jointly owned property.
- Clausula suelo: Mortgage floor rate clause ( minimum interest clause). It is legal?. How to claim against Spanish bank for interests charged back.
- Spanish Insurance Law . Claims against insurance companies.
- Claims against banks for the sale of preference shares and complex financial products.
- Professional negligence and malpractice in Spain Basic concepts for dealing with medical, architects problems.