Making simple the process of setting up a business in Spain. It is clear that in the current economic climate it is important to make the process of setting up a company and the paper work involved as dynamic, simple and fast as possible and thus make the business more competitive. With this aim in […]
OTHER SERVICES: Certifications/Legalisation/Oaths and Swearing Affidavits, apostille, NIE number, etc.
At White Baos Abogados, we help both our clients and legal practices located outside Spain, with a wide range of diverse legal and professional services, ranging from the preparation of certificates or affidavits of Spanish law to application and accreditation before foreign authorities and courts.
We can obtain an apostille for Spanish documents (notarial deeds, judicial decisions, etc.) and give advice on tax procedures for reviewing declared values in real estate transactions: purchases, inheritances as well as advice on Income Tax for Non-Residents, etc.
- Certificates of Spanish Law
- Certifications/Legalisation/Oaths and Swearing Affidavits
- Obtaining Spanish N.I.E.-NIE Numbers
- APOSTILLE IN SPAIN AND UK. How to get the apostille for legal documents, public notary documents and deeds, administrative documents, etc.
- Spanish Tax for Non Residents: Non Residents Income Tax, Local Rates Council Tax IBI, Capital Gains Tax, etc
- Revision of declared value on the Deed, Tax inspections and penalty processes
- Immigration Law Service. Obtaining residence and Visa in Spain.
Latest Articles and Real Cases Related
In this section we publish legal articles and real court cases of your law firm. Consult your doubts in our database
We want to buy a restaurant in Alicante from its current owners, and have received contradictory information about the taxes to be paid for the purchase. Could you please confirm what taxes we should pay and how we should do it?Dear reader, thank you for your enquiry. When buying commercial premises in Spain with a […]
I purchased a property on the 15th of March 2008 in Javea, Alicante, for a price of 150.000€ (as stated on the Notary’s Deed). The Tax Authorities have sent me a penalty notice as they consider that the real/true value of the property was 213.000€. I am now being asked to pay 7% transfer tax […]