This week I make no apology for reproducing an article written by my good friend and one of the best tax lawyers whom I have ever met, Mr Jose Maria Garcia Guirao from Garrigues Alicante. This article is specifically aimed at professionals and business persons who are VAT tax payers who will appreciate the main […]
OTHER SERVICES: Certifications/Legalisation/Oaths and Swearing Affidavits, apostille, NIE number, etc.
At White Baos Abogados, we help both our clients and legal practices located outside Spain, with a wide range of diverse legal and professional services, ranging from the preparation of certificates or affidavits of Spanish law to application and accreditation before foreign authorities and courts.
We can obtain an apostille for Spanish documents (notarial deeds, judicial decisions, etc.) and give advice on tax procedures for reviewing declared values in real estate transactions: purchases, inheritances as well as advice on Income Tax for Non-Residents, etc.
- Certificates of Spanish Law
- Certifications/Legalisation/Oaths and Swearing Affidavits
- Obtaining Spanish N.I.E.-NIE Numbers
- APOSTILLE IN SPAIN AND UK. How to get the apostille for legal documents, public notary documents and deeds, administrative documents, etc.
- Spanish Tax for Non Residents: Non Residents Income Tax, Local Rates Council Tax IBI, Capital Gains Tax, etc
- Revision of declared value on the Deed, Tax inspections and penalty processes
- Immigration Law Service. Obtaining residence and Visa in Spain.
Latest Articles and Real Cases Related
In this section we publish legal articles and real court cases of your law firm. Consult your doubts in our database
Declared value of a property. The cadastral value and the reference value.
We are selling our property in Valencia for a very low price and we have been advised that we may have problems with the tax man who might consider that we are selling it for more money but not declaring it on the Deed, or that the real market value is higher. Is this correct? […]
Setting up a business in Spain has been made simple.
Making simple the process of setting up a business in Spain. It is clear that in the current economic climate it is important to make the process of setting up a company and the paper work involved as dynamic, simple and fast as possible and thus make the business more competitive. With this aim in […]